Well, I just got home and walked into the living room to see Mike and Dilyn. I started talking to her and blowing her kisses. I've blown her kisses from the day she was born, but for some reason today she started blowing them back. See for yourself...
5 comments:
What a sweetheart. Please blow Dilyn a kiss from Grammy.
adorable!
It's amazing how fast they grow. It's got to be fun to see her trying to copy you. They're little minds are running a million miles a minute, they're bodies are just trying to catch up. Pretty soon she'll be putting her hand to her mouth and blowing you kisses that way! No news of our arrival yet, but I will call you as soon as she does. Not much longer!
she makes our hearts melt! Keith and I love to watch the videos you post!! You guys are the best parents.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
Post a Comment