Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fall Weekend

We had a fun filled weekend. It started off Saturday morning when I went to watch my friend, Brooke, run the Indianapolis Half Marathon. It was a blast to hang out with her mom and husband walking from place to place so we could get another chance to cheer her on. That night we decided to have a few friends over for a bon fire. We ate stew, homemade bread, pudgy pies and smores. We also sipped on some homemade mulled cider while we chatted around the fire. What a great way to spend a Saturday night! This morning we went to Arbuckle Park in Brownsburg and played with Dilyn. It was a great afternoon. Warm and sunny. Here are pictures from the park...
Later in the afternoon Mike and I were on a mission to find a pumpkin patch, but after we striked out twice we went to a farmer's market and took some fun pictures of Dilyn while we were there.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you and your fancy new page! I love it!
We all had such a great time with you guys this weekend. I can't begin tell you how special it was for me to have you there to cheer while I ran.
Please share the cider recipe! Yummy.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ford Family! I can't get over how big Dilyn's getting! She looks like such a kid now... not a baby!! :) She's changed so much since we've seen her last. The picture of you and Mike is so cute!!! Let's plan a playdate SOON! Let us know what weekend you have open!

Anonymous said...

She is growing so fast. I love your new pictures. They are so cute and fun. Miss you.

Kimi

Holly said...

I love the new blog template!!! It was great to see you both this weekend. We had so much fun. I love the pictures of Dilyn at the park and with the pumpkins. You guys are the BEST parents:)

Unknown said...

the new pics are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! The best pumpkin patch is in Benton Co.along with hayrides and lots of entertainment for the kids. You'll have to come with Brooke sometime. Glad I got to meet you and Dilyn:)

Anonymous said...

Dilyn is such a cutie! We also went to the park this weekend- aren't things getting so much fun. We do have to get together sometime so the little ones can interact (now that they are so aware).

Nicole

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Dilyn is so cute and growing up fast. She's looking like a toddler already with her little jeans, purple stripes and pink tennies. You make a cute little family. Dilyn's a pretty lucky little girl.

It's cool that you went to cheer Brooke on. Wow, a half marathon. Congrats to Brooke. The Halloween bonfire sounded fun. What a great group of friends. You and Mike look pretty cozy with your sweatshirts and mugs of cider. What are pudgy pies?

siddoway said...

she has the biggest smile! =) she looks like such a big girl. i love looking at your blog. she is such a cutie. take care.