Dilyn is starting to hold toys on purpose. It still surprises her a bit when she sees something in her hands. Here are a couple pics I took last Friday...
She is so darn cute, I could eat her up! and her smile is precious it just melts my heart! Looks like she's going to be a blondie. You two better watch out for those boys when she gets older, they're all going to be after her.
4 comments:
She is so darn cute, I could eat her up! and her smile is precious it just melts my heart! Looks like she's going to be a blondie. You two better watch out for those boys when she gets older, they're all going to be after her.
test
Dilyn is just adorable! I love the ABC's. Keep singing! And keep letting the Gajowniks babysit!
Dilyn is growing up fast and she's turning into a cutie. Keep posting the pictures. It's fun to see her change. Thank goodness for the internet.
Love to all
Marilyn
ooxx
Post a Comment