Saturday, September 8, 2007

Sitting in Jeans

How much cuter can you get than a baby in jeans. Love it. Here she is in her first pair of jeans that finally fit. They are 3-6months and have a tiny bit of growing room. Dilyn has changed so much this past month. She smiles a lot more often, however it is very difficult to get a picture of because they don't last long. She is "talking" a lot more now too. As you can see in the first picture she is really good at supporting her head now and has started to enjoy some time in her Bumbo. She also enjoys going on runs with me in her jogger so she can look at all the trees and feel the breeze. She usually falls to sleep about 15 minutes into it even if it's not her nap time. Another thing she enjoys is the ABC's. I sing lots of kid songs, but the only one she pays any attention to is the ABC song. She actually "sings" the whole song with you...well, most of it. I have to get this on video and post it. It's pretty cute.

She has gone to the babysitter once so far, but will be back on Wednesday. She did really well. She also went to the gym for the first time with me this week. The girl that watched her said she was an angel and that she thought the 5 year old boy was funny.

Mike and I are doing well. We are still a little on the tired side and it is hard to keep up with everyday chores, but other than that we are enjoying our jobs, each other and Dilyn. We are all together as a family only on the weekends so we really enjoy them. We even notice Dilyn loving the fact that she has both of at the same time. Mike's school is going well and work is busy for both of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok now....how can I stay away much longer?!!?? I'm so glad you are doing the video thing! I love the pics, but this video is awesome!! And for gmas and gpas, aunts, uncles, etc., it's like not missing out so much. I sure wish we had blogspot.com when you guys were babies growing up. I'm just glad we had that HUGE video camera. No need going to the gym after lugging that thing around a minute or two.

You both are such great parents. It will be fun to see you guys again, and the ABC princess too, of course.

Love,

Gma Karen

Anonymous said...

Ugh...I can't stand it. She is just too cute! I know you know what I'm talking about. Look at her sitting so tall in her bumbo with her cute little jeans. This girl's a star.

-Gma K