Sunday, September 30, 2007

On Display

I was sweeping the floor and was moving Dilyn from room to room with me. When I got to the china room I didn't have anywhere to put her that was high enough for the dust not to bother her while I swept...then it hit me...put her on the shelf. She looked like she belonged there, on display.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the giggle!

Holly said...

I love it! It almost looks like one of those optical allusions. She doesn't look like she should fit in there. Very Cute!

Brian, Emily, Ashley, and Brody said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. What a great idea though, you wouldn't want her to get dust in her face! It looks like a cut and paste of her in the picture of the book shelf. What a riot!

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

OMG, soo freaking cute.. i love it!!! what a great picture!!!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious jamie! what a cute picture... she looks like a doll!

kimi

Shonda said...

This picture cracks me up! I think you're on to something. Now watch all kids photographers start putting kids on shelves! Very cute!

Heather said...

Dilyn is so darling. Anna and I had fun meeting her a couple of weeks ago at Holly's. It was very cute to see them together. Hopefully we can see you guys too the next time! :)