Well, thanks to my mom I survived my first full week back at work...well, 2 days I worked from home, but I put in a full work week. It was so nice to know she was in good hands. It felt good to be back, but I thought about Dilyn a lot and couldn't wait to see her at the end of the day. Mike has been working his 4:15-12:45 swing shift for 3 weeks now and is starting to get a little more use to his new schedule. He's almost done with his prereq's...he has 2 finals to take and that's it! Tomorrow is Dilyn's 2 month appointment. I'm excited to see how much she weighs and get the doc's opinion on a few things. I'm not looking forward to her getting her shots. I can't believe how quickly she changes. Here are a few of her professional 2 month photos.
Congradulations to Mike...way to go buck-a-roo! I'm excited for you to get finished with school. What an accomplishment. Can't wait to see all of you. Also, that little girl is pretty cute. Love to all Marilyn ooxx
I love the one with her laying on the pink cloud - its very girly and pretty! Glad to hear work is going well and that your mom is relishing her time with Dilyn.
5 comments:
beautiful baby!
congrats to mike!
Congradulations to Mike...way to go buck-a-roo! I'm excited for you to get finished with school. What an accomplishment.
Can't wait to see all of you. Also, that little girl is pretty cute.
Love to all
Marilyn
ooxx
I love the one with her laying on the pink cloud - its very girly and pretty! Glad to hear work is going well and that your mom is relishing her time with Dilyn.
I absolutely LOVE the one with her little feet sticking out! SO cute!!
What a cutie!! I think she looks like a good combo of the both of you. I love the new pictures!!
Post a Comment