Well, you'll be happy to know that Mike and I took Dilyn for her first photo shoot today. She did pretty good with the whole thing considering she was hungry, tired and had people poking at her. The professional photos will be posted when we get them, but in the mean time here are a couple VERY unprofessional photos that I took when we got home.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
she looks like an angel!! So precious and dainty. Just like her mom!
Dilyn has changed so much in just a few days! I can't wait to hold her again! Just 2 more days!!! She looks so sweet in her little picture dress w/ruffle bottom.
Everyone misses you guys, Dustin & Cory here at the reunion -Chad in particular. They think Dilyn is a pretty baby and they say to tell you 'hi'.
Holy cow, I have missed alot...leave town for a few days and everything changes. Dilyn has grown...wow! She is so cute and growing like a weed. Can't wait to see you guys. Have fun going back to work. Love ya Marilyn ooxx
Can we say ADORABLE???! :) Thanks for sharing! Oh, and I will call to let you know about next weekend! Dilyn's such an angel! I love the funny faces too. Love, Mike, Tiff, Cam
7 comments:
she looks like an angel!! So precious and dainty. Just like her mom!
can[t wait to see her again, she looks like she has changed so much in the last month... adorable!
jamie you did such a great job with the pictures. she looks so sweet! i miss babies.
kimi
Dilyn has changed so much in just a few days! I can't wait to hold her again! Just 2 more days!!! She looks so sweet in her little picture dress w/ruffle bottom.
Everyone misses you guys, Dustin & Cory here at the reunion -Chad in particular. They think Dilyn is a pretty baby and they say to tell you 'hi'.
See ya soon!! Give Dilyn a squeeze for me.
Love, Mom
Holy cow, I have missed alot...leave town for a few days and everything changes. Dilyn has grown...wow! She is so cute and growing like a weed. Can't wait to see you guys. Have fun going back to work.
Love ya
Marilyn
ooxx
Can we say ADORABLE???! :) Thanks for sharing! Oh, and I will call to let you know about next weekend! Dilyn's such an angel! I love the funny faces too.
Love,
Mike, Tiff, Cam
Your girl is so precious. I love all the pictures. You look great!
~Rochelle
Post a Comment