Dilyn is here. We're at the hospital. I'll fill in all the details later, but here area few pictures to get you by. She was born at 11:48am, 6 pounds 1 ounce, 20 inches long.
CONGRATULATIONS! She's beautiful! Hope the delivery went well - you'll have to post details about her early arrival. :) Isn't it amazing how much love consumes you when you look at her? Congrats again! -Jessica
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!! I can't believe Dilyn is born!!!! She looks so cute!!!! I can't wait to meet her. I am really excited! You guys are going to be the best parents!!!
Dilyn is quite possibly the cutest little baby ever... you all looked so great yesterday... over whelmed in joy... your smiles spoke a million words! congrats on your beautiful creation!
Congratulations!!!! I just emailed someone from your work to see if you gave birth because we didn't hear from you! SURPRISE! :o) She's beautiful and you look WONDERFUL! You and Mike look like naturals! Congrats again.... when you're feeling up to it and home, call me. I want to here details! :o) Hope your labor and delivery was wonderful! CONGRATS AGAIN!!! Thanks for the post!!!
Congrats, Jamie and Mike! Can't wait to see more pics of little Dilyn---she looks just adorable! Enjoy every (yes EVERY!!) moment of these first few weeks....before you know it, she will be one!!
OH MAN! What a cute little family!!! Spend as much time with her as you possibly can. Housework will wait - before you know what hits you, they're packing for college - BELIEVE ME - it's that quick!!! Congrats!!!!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you, she is beautiful. We wish we was there to come see you guys. I'm sad that we weren't able to go to my cousins wedding because we would have been there this weekend :( Enjoy you new bundle of joy. Can't wait to here more details.
12 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! She's beautiful! Hope the delivery went well - you'll have to post details about her early arrival. :) Isn't it amazing how much love consumes you when you look at her? Congrats again! -Jessica
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!
I can't believe Dilyn is born!!!! She looks so cute!!!! I can't wait to meet her. I am really excited! You guys are going to be the best parents!!!
Dilyn is quite possibly the cutest little baby ever... you all looked so great yesterday... over whelmed in joy... your smiles spoke a million words! congrats on your beautiful creation!
Love, Amber and Zach
Congratulations!!!! I just emailed someone from your work to see if you gave birth because we didn't hear from you! SURPRISE! :o) She's beautiful and you look WONDERFUL! You and Mike look like naturals! Congrats again.... when you're feeling up to it and home, call me. I want to here details! :o) Hope your labor and delivery was wonderful! CONGRATS AGAIN!!! Thanks for the post!!!
Congrats, Jamie and Mike! Can't wait to see more pics of little Dilyn---she looks just adorable! Enjoy every (yes EVERY!!) moment of these first few weeks....before you know it, she will be one!!
-Jill (and Sean!) Downey
OH MAN! What a cute little family!!! Spend as much time with her as you possibly can. Housework will wait - before you know what hits you, they're packing for college - BELIEVE ME - it's that quick!!! Congrats!!!!!
She is beautiful! What a great 1st family picture. Get lots of rest.
Cindy and Curt
She is AMAZING. I have a few pics on my blog as well, so enjoy! you are both so blessed & we are very excited for you all!
Congratulations Jamie and Mike, Dilyn is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys. Enjoy her, they grow so fast!!
Love, Roxanne
Mike and Jamie,
Congratulations! We are so excited for you, she is beautiful. We wish we was there to come see you guys. I'm sad that we weren't able to go to my cousins wedding because we would have been there this weekend :( Enjoy you new bundle of joy. Can't wait to here more details.
Love you guys,
Brian and Emily
oops! I've been sick and I guess I can't spell anymore. Anyways, talk to you soon.
Em
I love the pictures. Dilyn is adorable, and I can't wait to watch her grow. You are both GREAT parents!!!!!
Post a Comment