Other than missing our families, Mike and I had a really nice Christmas. It was just the two of us for the first time in 8 years. We made a nice breakfast, opened up presents and hung out in our PJ's until early afternoon (as you can see by the less than flattering pictures). Mike got me a baby book and stuff for scrapbooking which I am excited about. I'm not that creative so I'm going to keep it pretty basic. The baby also got his/her first Christmas present from Grandpa Jeff and
Grandma Desi...some really cute 'onesies' and a super soft teddy bear. Mike was especially excited about his ipod shuffle (he even wore it to bed). In the evening we had dinner with our good friends (Ashton and Holly) at Holly's parents' house. The food was delicious and the company even better.
We are really looking forward to visiting with my family next week. We're going to pick up my brothers and Chelsea (for those of you who don't know Chelsea is my brother, Dustin's, wonderful girlfriend) at Midway in Chicago on our way up to Wisconsin. It will be the first time for them to see me with my baby belly.
Not a whole lot has changed with the pregnancy since the last post. I've gained 1 more pound as of this morning
and have been feeling pretty good overall. Still just a little nauseous in the mornings, but not too bad. My tummy is growing and maternity clothes are sounding more and more comfortable. I know some people will think we're crazy, but we've decided to find out whether we're having a boy or girl. The ultrasound is scheduled for January 26th (I'll be 20 weeks)!! Just 4 weeks away. We are so excited. Mike has a hunch that it's a girl, but I have no idea. I'll be sure to post something soon after we find out.
and have been feeling pretty good overall. Still just a little nauseous in the mornings, but not too bad. My tummy is growing and maternity clothes are sounding more and more comfortable. I know some people will think we're crazy, but we've decided to find out whether we're having a boy or girl. The ultrasound is scheduled for January 26th (I'll be 20 weeks)!! Just 4 weeks away. We are so excited. Mike has a hunch that it's a girl, but I have no idea. I'll be sure to post something soon after we find out.I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Time for New Year's!!!
5 comments:
Merry Christmas
It sounds & looks like your little Christmas together was a pretty special one. I like the picture of you & Mike w/your hands on your tummy. The little one is getting lots of love & attention already. Can't wait to see everyone next week!
Love ya.
Mom/Karen/Gma
I made the Blog!!!!!! It was great to see you on Christmas! Hopefully, you and the baby were not too traumatized by my crazy family:) I am excited to find out if it is a girl or boy.
Holly,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and what a New Year this will be.
You guys look so happy and excited.
I can't wait to find out who I will be spoiling. Have a safe trip to Wisconsin.
Love you guys,
Hugs and kisses,
Marilyn
I hope you post your ultrasound on this page!!! Remember to have them video tape it and all subsequent. it's fun to watch Jr. grow!
Congrates again on the upcoming addition to the Ford family. If you have a boy I suggest you name him Ricky Bobby Ford and keep the racing genes going
Mike and Tiffany
Jamaica Friends
Post a Comment