About 6 weeks ago Dilyn and I took a long weekend to go visit my parents in Wisconsin. We used their camera most of the time so I don't have very man pictures. My brother, Dustin, was there too...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
GREAT pic of you and Dilyn!! Big smiles all around. And I just have to say that I have never seen a more beautifully organized pantry than your mom's... WOW!
We love it when you come and we're so glad Dustin was able to make it, too. I'm looking forward to our little get-together in August with everyone. --I like the one of Dilyn in the pantry and the one of us....I must of gotten splashed while doing dishes? lol
3 comments:
GREAT pic of you and Dilyn!! Big smiles all around. And I just have to say that I have never seen a more beautifully organized pantry than your mom's... WOW!
I just have to say Dilyn is the cutest! Her laugh is so contagious in that video... what a sweetheart!
We love it when you come and we're so glad Dustin was able to make it, too. I'm looking forward to our little get-together in August with everyone. --I like the one of Dilyn in the pantry and the one of us....I must of gotten splashed while doing dishes? lol
See you in a few weeks! XOXO
Post a Comment