This is the night before Easter. Dilyn had fun decorating her eggs...

We decided this was her best one!

This is Easter morning. I realize you might not be able to tell since she's wearing the same thing...yes, she slept in it...shoes and all.

A quick little photo before we were off to brunch.

Here is Dilyn and Daddy at brunch. At this point she was pretty over the camera.
2 comments:
Wow! Looks like you all had a pretty busy couple of days, not to mention the last couple of weeks for you.
It kind of fun to see this last photo just about the photo of you holding Chad just below it. Looking alike with those bangs and cute faces.
I love her little Easter dresses. I'd sleep in the brown one too. She kills me how she so & her jellies! They just keep coming back in style. Maybe they just haven't gone out.
You are looking really good these days. Pretty as ever. Thats my girl.
MmmmmWA!
Dilyn!
What did the Easter Bunny bring you?!!
It looks like you had a lot of fun. I love your pretty dresses and your jelly shoes. Your mommy used to have a pair of jellys! I wish I had a picture of her wearing them so I could show you.
I really love the way you colored your easter eggs! They are beautiful! The one you are holding in the picture is my favorite, too. Nice job.
Your brown dress with the big pink button & the big flowers looks like a lot of fun to wear. Your hair looks pretty fancy, too. Did mommy braid it?
Is the blue dress you wore to the park is a good twirling dress? You'll have to show me when we come see you again.
Later Alligator -Love you Dilyn, MmmmmWWA!!
Post a Comment