Friday, March 5, 2010
silly glasses
Well, I went to Sunglass Hut and when I turned around I saw Dilyn in little girls, bubblegum pink, aviator, $80 Ray-Ban sunglasses. They were so cute (and I was pretty impressed with her taste) so I didn't pull them off right away. The poor guy helping us was very nervous. Well, in hopes to get the glasses of without hurting them I told her we'd go next door and pick out some glasses more appropriate for a 2 year old. So, off to Claire's we went and this is what she decided she 'loved' (literally, that is exactly what she said). She loved them so much she wanted me to have a pair. I couldn't deny her so I wore them the rest of the night, even to Cold Stone Creamery. Soooo happy we went to Claire's AFTER Red Robin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment