Monday, March 15, 2010

happy birthday cory-bear

Well, my youngest of 3 brothers, Cory turned 25 on the 14th! Happy Birthday Cory. His nick name growing up was Cory-Bear. Here's a few childhood photos...
Cory is the one with the goggles on. The other cutie is my brother, Chad. Here's a picture of all of us with my late Grandma and Grandpa Halverson. Cory (2 years old) is being held by my Grandpa. My oldest brother, Dustin, is holding Ruff and Chad is the bottom right. Here's Cory on his 3rd birthday. I can remember this birthday...fun. Love you, Cory!

3 comments:

KT said...

Cory was always so cute. I remember you always taking good care of him whenever we were playing. Love the family picture with GR. and GrP. Halverson.

Cory said...

Thanks for giving up my old nick name...I like the pictures...and thank you for always being a great sister!

Mom said...

Cory has been so much fun through the years. He's an amazing person with a great sense of humor. Looking forward to many more fun times to come.