Dilyn's first holiday program was by far the most fun I have ever had...seriously. I knew I was going to enjoy watching her and her little class, but I had no idea how much. Both Mike and I had a grin from ear to ear the whole time and couldn't help but giggle. We are so lucky to have her!
I'm already looking forward to next year and have decided it's time to get serious about getting her into a class of somesort (perhaps dance) because I don't think I can wait a whole year to watch her 'perform'...not to mention I really think she would enjoy it too...at least I hope she does!
Here is a link to a longer video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUfY7kAb5pU
2 comments:
OMG! The video on utube is hilarious! I am sure it was even better in person.
You are so lucky. Believe it or not, it just keeps getting better. Soak it all in. This blog is a great memory keeper. Thanks for sharing. Seriously.
Love ya so much.
-Mom
Post a Comment