Saturday, October 31, 2009

our little princess...

So happy she didn't want to wear that chicken costume because I had so much fun getting her ready to be Cinderella. It was a chilly night and I had a coat along with socks and tennis shoes, but she insisted on wearing her Cinderella shoes and didn't want to cover up her dress with her coat. Here are some (okay a ton) of pictures from tonight.

7 comments:

KT said...

So adorable! I love little girls in princess dresses!

Anonymous said...

So cute. Looks like you made lots of memories. Love, Dad

Janel and Brad said...

She is so precious!

Jes said...

R u kidding me? She should be a Cinderella model!

Holly said...

SO CUTE! She was definitely a princess... curls and all. That hairdo was amazing. I am going to be such a bad girly Mom. I don't think I could curl my own hair that well... let alone my daughters. Very nice!

Marilyn said...

Dilyn is certainly all girl...such a pretty princess too.
(I still think the chicken was cute).
Looks like you had a fun time gathering the goods. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Love ya
Marilyn
ooxx

grammy/mom said...

Dilyn..you are absolutely beautiful! I love your Cinderella dress and your sparkly shoes. Mommy made your hair look so pretty. Mommy let you where her shoes? You are so lucky. -kidding, Jame. You did an awesome job with little Cinderella. I love it.

Love ya -mom/grammy