Well, this is the costume that I picked out for
Dilyn this year. Isn't it super cute? You can tell by the look on her face that she doesn't necessarily think so. She's only 2...I didn't expect her to have such an opinion. Well, she does...

Here we are at
ZooBoo yesterday. No chicken costume. Well, actually she is using it as a pillow. That doesn't count little
missy. While we were there she kept seeing girls (all older than her) in Cinderella or other princess dresses and pointed each of them out...'look, it's Cinderella'. When she saw a girl dressed in Snow White she would say...'look, it's Cinderella White'. She's only seen the movie once so I'm not sure where this obsession comes from. Needless to say I felt a little naive thinking I could get away with one more year of cute, fuzzy animals, not to mention a little guilty for trying to make her wear it.

So, this is happy
Dilyn in her new Cinderella costume, Cinderella doll and Cinderella shoes. And, when I say happy, I mean happy. This girl was
sooo excited to prance around the store making sure the fellow patrons knew that she was indeed Cinderella and had a Cinderella baby doll. Can I just say once more for the record that I LOVE HAVING A GIRL!!
4 comments:
She looks so grown up in her princess costume. :)
SO funny that she did not like the chicken. I thought it was cute!!! It is amazing how quickly they get their own opinion about things.
That last picture is to die for!!! She looks sooooo cute. Maddi is going to be a fairy I guess that is if she will let us dress her in it. She is kind of bull headed like her dad. hahaha. You guys have a good halloween and we will talk to you soon. Oh and p.s. Tori got his moose this last weekend. I have pictures up on facebook if you want to see it.
Sarah
Yay! New pictures of Dilyn, I've missed her. What a little lady she's becoming and yes Mommy, a Cinderella costume is a lot more fun twirling around in than a chicken one. We'll see if Ashley likes her Elf costume (I'm probably kidding myself too!)
Post a Comment