Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I love you and wish we were a little closer so I could tell you in person. You should be sure to have your venti coffee light frapp with whipped cream and carmel drizzle today...with extra whip...LOVE YOU!!! Hope you have a wonderful day today. See you soon!!
1 comment:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Thank you so much Jamie. You're the best daughter in the whole world. I couldn't be more blessed. Thank you for being you. I love you so very much.
It's fun to see you as a mother. You and Dilyn are quite the pair. You're always so good with her. She couldn't be more blessed.
I love high-heel time. You and Dilyn modeling mommies pretty new shoes. It was so cute when you were clicking into the kitchen, one tan shoe and one brown shoe with little miss Dilyn click/scuffling right behind you with the other brown shoe and tan shoe -backs half empty. Then back around and out into the dining room like a train, then a stop to see how they look.
Another favorite thing is that you rock out, singing and dancing in the car. Well...like mother, like daughter. I love it.
One more of many special things you do as a mother is the ritual at bedtime. Bath, brush teeth, lotion, "foot and leg massage", read books then 'one more' then ni-nite. Dilyn sure loves her mommy.
With as busy you are, almost every day you call me. It's great! I am so lucky. Wish we lived closer.
Can't wait to see you! Maybe we can hit Starbucks on the way to a pedicure? Yesssssss. (my treat)
Post a Comment