So I came home from shopping last weekend with Dilyn's 2nd year birthday outfit. While she was taking a bath I pulled out the shoe and showed them to her. She immediately tried to climb out of the tub to try out her new shoes. Her feet were still wet as she slipped them onto her little feet...she LOVES them. We tried the dress and headband on too (she called the headband a hat). She then asked to look in the mirror...too funny. We had to take it off to put on her PJs and man did she throw a fit. We settled on letting her sleep in the shoes. That morning I hid them so I could avoid another battle, but then a package came in the mail with the green jacket she has on in the picture. When I pulled it out to show her she said "green shoes". I put the jacket on and then she went searching in her crib for her green shoes to match. Girly girl? I think so.




5 comments:
Dilyn sure is growing up! And it seems like she will be a girly girl. That is pretty cool. I can't wait to see her again and spoil her with cool gifts...
Cory
I can't believe we have a stylish diva in our group. Jacket, diaper and shoes on a bike...makes a statement. This one will go places.
hugs and kisses
marilyn
Awwww! That is such a cute outfit. She is always in style!
I love it! The dress is adorable along with all of the accessories. You've got to be having the time of your life. Those shoes look like a little girls dream come true. I can't wait to see her wearing everything all at the same time!
It looks like Dilyn is riding in a kids bike parade on that pretty red tricycle. Bike parades were pretty exciting -back in the day.
Love as always. Can't wait to see you all soon.
That outfit is going to be adorable on her!
Post a Comment