...a run with the girls. We were so lucky to have a 70+ degree day on Saturday. The perfect weather for a nice long walk/jog and coffee. I have certainly missed my outside runs with these girls and was excited to have Miss Madison join in the fun. She obviously fits right in and loved to be outside as much as the rest of us.
Dilyn had a blast, especially while we hung outside and had our coffee after the run. Thanks to Brooke for a couple of the pics! Looking forward to many more runs.
Brooke, Holly, me (Madison and Dilyn in front)
Me and Madison playing with Dilyn
The rest are of Miss D
3 comments:
Okay she just gets cuter and cuter! Do you like your jogging stroller? I am thinking of downsizing from a double to a single. Looks like you are enjoying the weather!
I can't believe how big our babies have gotten...she is too precious!
Post a Comment