Sunday, January 18, 2009

happy new year

We went to dinner with the Gajownik's and then back to our place for Raspberry Crush Martinis (my favorite drink from my favorite place), Dick Clark and a little Wii action. A very relaxing and fun evening.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I am so excited for all of you updates. ALL of the pictures of Dilyn are adorable. She is looking so grown up! Her little pink chair is so cute. Hope to see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy New Year! Pretty exciting that your blog is again up and running! Wahoo! Bless you.

Kona? Still your favorite place to eat? You all look so nice for a nice celebration. Those raspberry cruch martini's look absolutely delish. And 4 guitar heros to top it off. Sound's like fun.

Kelly said...

Can I just say that I LOVE that you posted pics of your drinks. That's too funny! Dilyn is so cute. Keep the pics coming!