Sunday, January 18, 2009

christmas day

The Gajownik's were kind enough to invite us over for Christmas dinner. This first picture Dilyn is wearing a hat a scarf that Brooke made for her niece, Lucy. Dilyn loved them. I'm sure Lucy does too. It was nice to spend the holiday with such good friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that pretty scarf and hat. Lucy is very lucky to have Brooke and Keith in her life. As are Mike, Jamie and Dilyn.

It was so nice of the Gajownik's to have you over to share Christmas dinner with them. I hear it was wonderful.

Dilyn, you look like a princess in your sparkly skirt outfit. The bow on your shirt is pretty fancy. I love your shiney shoes and that special matching clip in your hair. You look gorgeous.

Mommy and daddy look gorgeous, too. You are so very lucky to have such a great mommy and daddy. They love you very much. You all make up a cute little family.

All my love, Grammy

Kelly said...

Dilyn looks so cute in Lucy's hat and scarf. I'm glad to know they'll still fit Lucy when she's Dilyn's age! And Dilyn - that is some serious bed head in your Christmas morning photos :)