We met the Gajownik's and the Fritz's for dinner at Maggiano's a couple weekends ago. It was the first time we needed 2 highchairs. Both girls (Dilyn and Madison) were very, very good.
Oh my... Dilyn is getting so big! :) She is absolutely beautiful and she looks just like her momma! We haven't talked to you guys in forever!!! I hope all is well... I need your address again. I misplaced it YET AGAIN, and wanted to send you guys a holiday card. Can you email it to me, please?! tiffany_wenter@yahoo.com You're so good at updating your blog... it's been a YEAR since I've updated ours... I have good intentions, but get sidetracked with Cam or I'm just too tired! We have a lot of catching up to do! And I mean A LOT! (For instance, we're expecting Baby #2 in 3 months!hahaha! A baby boy! Can't wait!!!!)
2 comments:
Maggiano's was so much fun. Dilyn is so entertaining, and Madison loved her night out with the group.
Oh my... Dilyn is getting so big! :) She is absolutely beautiful and she looks just like her momma! We haven't talked to you guys in forever!!! I hope all is well... I need your address again. I misplaced it YET AGAIN, and wanted to send you guys a holiday card. Can you email it to me, please?! tiffany_wenter@yahoo.com
You're so good at updating your blog... it's been a YEAR since I've updated ours... I have good intentions, but get sidetracked with Cam or I'm just too tired! We have a lot of catching up to do! And I mean A LOT! (For instance, we're expecting Baby #2 in 3 months!hahaha! A baby boy! Can't wait!!!!)
Post a Comment