On Saturday Dilyn and I went to the park. I can hardly get her off the swings anymore. This is the look she gives me while shaking her head 'no' when I ask her if she's ready to get out.

She also helped Mike on his motorcycle. She loves hanging out in the garage with her daddy.

We all went to our Mexican restaurant down the street. Here is Dilyn and me hanging out outside after we ate. She loves to sit on curbs, steps, anything that fits her. We were trying to capture that in this picture...well, she was not in the mood to sit when rocks were so close. She has got a mind of her own...no doubt about it.
5 comments:
dilyn gets cuter and cuter with every blog!
hope we can see you guys soon!
Cutest little mechanic I've ever seen.
I love the picture of her on the swing. She looks beautiful!
I love the pictures! I can't wait until Dilyn and Madison can swing together.
Okay Dilyn is honestly the cutest little girl I have ever seen! I bet she is a charmer as well. Wish we lived close so we could visit and hang with each other!
Post a Comment