Saturday, September 13, 2008

walking

Dilyn started walking just before our trip to Ludington, MI. She has really mastered it now and doesn't crawl anymore. Also, her hair is long enough to put in pigtails! Love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dilyn

You and your mommy are the cutest girls in piggytails I've ever seen. I really like your hair that way.

Dilyn, you look like a little super-star power-walker! Was that your motorcycle speed? I'm pretty sure I heard a motorcycle going down the hall with an 'oops' at the end. You are very good at walking. Good job, Dilyn.

Gramps and Grammy are so excited for Friday to come!!! We'll get to see you power walk with your piggytails and listen to your motorcycle and more. It will be a lot of fun to see you and your mommy & daddy. Hoo-ray! Hoo-ray!

We love you.

Grammy & Gramps