Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Well, we had a pretty quiet Easter. Well, actually, it was a pretty big day. I gave Dilyn a bath, put a diaper on and when I was picking out something for her to wear she started 'crawling'. It is more like an Army Crawl, but crawling non the less. I couldn't believe it. She acted like it was no big deal, but I ran in and woke Mike up to come watch. I'll show some video in the upcoming posts. The rest of the day was pretty quiet. We went to Starbucks for coffee and breakfast and then went for a drive to and thru Eagle Creek Park. We saw deer twice. It was nice and relaxing and seeing all of the runners made me want to get back at it. Dilyn got the little knit shirt she is wearing from Grandma Desi. It came with these cute carpi's, but it was just too cold. She looked super cute and got lots of compliments while we were out. I just couldn't be more proud of my little sugar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look who's a big girl!! She is sitting like such a little lady and looks adorable with her hair barrette! Did she eat the chocolate in her basket?