Zach and Amber in front of the fireplace...
2007 was a huge year for Mike and I. We had our little princess, Mike started a new job and started taking college courses to obtain his Histotech Certificate, I talked Mike into getting himself a new car (this was very monumental) and the list goes on. The first half of 2008 is going to be very busy as Mike finishes his school and we both study. After we are done with our exams I hope to have a calmer second half of the year.
Let's see...I need some New Year's Resolutions...
...go to bed earlier/get up earlier
...be the best mom and wife I can be
...WORK OUT more often
...STUDY for my PE
...get organized at work
That should do for now. Happy New Year!
3 comments:
THANK YOU SO MUCH for having us! The dinner and company was fantastic!!!
Could luck studying! That is my resolution too!!! :)
Thanks again for a fun evening.
The food was delicious, and we had so much fun. The Wii was a big hit!
Happy New Year!
Your party must have been a blast. Fun friends, great food, and how can you go wrong with the Wii.
Lots of cute pics. Everyone looks really great. Dilyn looks adorable sitting with Ashton holding her foot. How cute is that?
Take care. Love Grammy
Post a Comment