Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween...

This was Dilyn's outfit she wore during the day on her first Halloween. Thanks to a friend at work (thanks Davis Family) who also has a little girl, but happened to be too little for this outfit. Well, it just so happened that another friend from work (thanks RyKy) has twin boys who were too big for their halloween outfits so Dilyn was lucky enough to have this cute pumpkin costume to wear while we passed out candy to the kids. I just have to say that having Dilyn is so much fun! Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun 1st Halloween for the three of you! Extra special for grammy, too. Five months old and three Halloween costumes!!! Pretty fun. I love the picture of her with the other pumpkins. So very cute!

Happy 5 months old to you, Dilyn. You make a snazzy little penquin and an adorable little pumpkin.

Love ya, Grammy

Anonymous said...

She sure looks cute in her halloween costume. Looks like you are having a lot of fun. Wish I could have seen her live. Looking forward to seeing you guys at Thanksgiving. Miss ya! Love ya!

Gramps

Brian, Emily, Ashley, and Brody said...

Wow! Three Halloween costumes, you must have had fun dressing her up. She looks adorable in all of them. I think I like the pumpkin one best. The little hat is so cute! Glad to hear that you enjoy her so much, it makes me really excited to have our bundle of joy. If she would only come already! Miss you guys a ton!

Love,
Em

siddoway said...

I love her rosie little cheeks. she was the cutest little pumpkin.