Friday, July 6, 2007

First Dress

Right after we found out that we were having a little girl Mike and I decided to each pick out a little girl outfit. This is the dress that I got her. I can't believe the day I picked it out was over 25 weeks ago!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

she's so precious!

Anonymous said...

Mommy and daughter are looking so pretty! I love this picture -the larger version is even better. Pink is a great color for you, and little Dilyn's dress is simply adorable.

Love ya tons.
Mom/Gma

The Downey Family said...

How sweet is that little dress????

Glad to hear you guys had a fun 4th...coindicenally, Brett has that SAME shirt, except it says "mommy's little sparkler" :) Haha.

I'm glad to hear the soy formula is helping things. Poor thing. Those Mylicon drops worked MIRACLES for us almost every day.

When do you head back to work??

5-6 more weeks?

Email me so we can chat!
jill.downey@roche.com

Holly said...

You both look great!! She is so adorable. I can't wait to see her again and she how big she has grown :)

Anonymous said...

Cute dress for the cute girl. I can't wait to see her and of course the rest of you. She's just the bonus.

Hugs and Kisses
Marilyn
ooxx

Anonymous said...

jamie, you look so great, and she's soooo sweet! i'm glad i got to meet her, and can't wait to see you guys again!

kimi